NOW, FREE MY TREASURES COSMETIC BAG
With all orders over 50€
1. IDENTIFYING DATA. In accordance with the duty of information contained in art.10 of the Law nº 34/2002, of 11th of July, Law of E-Commerce and Information Services Societies, the following data is reflected to: Alice in Beautyland S.L. , established in Felipe IV, 3, 3º izq., 28004, Madrid. (Hereinafter ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND).
3. USE OF THE SITE: The Web of ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND provides the access to multiple information, tools, software and data (hereinafter “the content”) on internet property of ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND and to whom the USER can access. The USER assumes the responsibility of the use of the Site. This responsibility is extended to the necessary record for access to certain services or contents. In this record the USER will be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As a result of this register, the USER can provide a password to be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it.
4. THE USER: commits to make an appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND offers in his Site and with declarative and non limited character, not to use them for (i) engaging in illegal, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or racist, xenophobic, pornographic or endorsing terrorism, publicity; (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND, Its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading any computer virus or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damages; (iv) attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that fail the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, public order safety or in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND will not be responsible of the opinions written by the users on the chats, blogs or other tools.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may cause due to mistakes or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website or transmission of any virus or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND reserves the right to make any unannounced amendments it considers appropriate in its Site, being able to delete or add content and services provided through the same way in which they are presented or located on his Site.
9. LINKS: In the case that in the Site it will appear any link that redirects you to other sites on internet, ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In any case will be liable whatsoever for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accuracy, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections will not involve any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
11. OVERVIEW: ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND will pursue the breach of these conditions and any unauthorized use of its Site to exercise all civil and criminal actions that may be legally entitled.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION: ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND could change at any time the terms or conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of the mentioned conditions will remain in accordance to their exposure and are valid until they are modified by others, duly published.
13. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION APPLICABLE: the relationship of ALICE IN BEAUTYLAND and the USER will be ruled by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.